This weekend the most anticipated movie of the summer was released: Suicide Squad directed by David Ayer. The critics have already weighed in on their thoughts on this DC movie and to everyone’s dismay, they are bad. The critics have called this movie desperate and called the casts acting abilities into question, but I am here to tell you that this is just not true. This movie was made for the fans. So I am going to give you 10 reasons why you should go see this movie without spoilers.
- If not for just this reason alone – they finally made a live action Harley Quinn and Margot Robbie kills it in this role.
- The Joker and Harley Quinn’s backstory -Jared Leto and Margot Robbie’s chemistry together is amazing. She sure does love her puddin.
- The whole squad’s backstories- they just bring the whole movie together. They bring to life the characters and who they are now.
- Viola Davis as Amanda Waller kicking butt and taking no names.
- The Villain – just leaving this here.
- It’s actually a good and funny movie- Deadshot and Harley Quinn’s one-liners alone are gold.
- The soundtrack throughout the movie is one of the best I have heard in a long time.
- It’s different than any other comic book movie out there and that’s okay.
- The costume department was dead on when design the cast’s apparel.
- The special cameo…I said no spoilers.
So those are my reasons for seeing it twice, now you go and make the decision yourself.