This is Bryan Tann. I haven’t written you in over thirty years or so, but I decided that now was the best time to get in touch with you again.
So how are you doing? How have things been? Well, down here, it hasn’t been all that great. We’ve got the worse pandemic that has not been seen in this country since the early twentieth century. We have had over 316,844 as of December 21st, 2020. What really sucks about it, is that this whole thing has been politicized so horribly! I swear to you I haven’t seen anything this divided in this country since OJ was acquitted.
So, what I would truly love from you for Christmas is a few things.
- Get the collective heads out of the asses of the American people. Let them gain the wisdom that freedom does not mean you can do whatever the hell you want or say whatever the hell you want. Help them to remember and practice that their freedoms and rights should never interfere with someone else’s freedoms and rights. Help them to remember that the world doesn’t revolve around them.
- Let the vaccines work, work well and effectively, and don’t let us get to another crisis like this. Let us have the proper leadership in place to act and behave responsibly so that we aren’t forced into another load of bull crap like this.
- Let those that have suffered from COVID-19 fully recover and let their side effects go from sever, to minimal, to nonexistent.
- Let Edd Sowder’s health maintain a good, healthy consistency. He’s got a new kid coming and a wife that needs him. Refill his health meter and give him the cheat code to keep it where it needs to be.
- Allow me to get my master’s degree.
- Let me get Cyberpunk 2077.
Those are the six things that I would love to see. Thank you, Nick-dawg. You’re the man. Hope the Mrs. Is doing okay. I’ll make sure to have some gluten free and dairy free cookies out for you and I will crush up some Big V so you and the Mrs. Can have a Happy New Year.